19 junho, 2007










.Complaining is silly. Either act or forget.
.Thinking life will be better in the future is stupid. I have to live now.
.Being not truthful works against me.
.Helping other people helps me.
.Organizing a charity group is surprisingly easy.
.Everything I do always comes back to me.
.Drugs feel great in the beginning and become a drag later on.
.Over time I get used to everything and start taking if for granted.
.Money does not make me happy.
.Traveling alone is helpful for a new perspective on life.
.Assuming is stifling.
.Keeping a diary supports my personal development.
.Trying to look good limits my life.
.Worrying solves nothing.
.Material luxuries are best enjoyed in small doses.
.Having guts always works out for me.

1 comentário:

Mel disse...

simples e bons mandamentos.

gostei da energia daqui.
voltarei mais vezes.

beijos
mel